« Home | We're rednecks, we're rednecks, we don't know our ... » | There was a time when you let me know, what's real... » | All I know is I would throw them all away » | Lego My Freedom of Speech! » | Of all the Thompson gunners, Roland was the best » | Prove to me that you're no fool, walk across my sw... » | Shiny! » | Creative Writing Strikes Again » | Real News Story » | Tell me more, tell me more... »




So now, my oldest friend (in the sense of, we've been friends for 13 years) is all married off. His younger brother gets married this May. They both have good taste in women, and I predict much succcess for all of them. Unfortunately, I stained my nice new suit decorating the bride's car with pink paint, so hopefully the dry-cleaners can salvage the jacket. It's not a proper wedding unless you jack with the car in some obscene way, right?

Weddings are a lot of work - been a long while since I've been to one, and getting to see this one so up close, I'm exhausted just watching. Men need to just stay out of the way, and pop out to do the heavy lifting and driving.


Georgia is a beautiful state - it was nice to hear the accents, and the tree frogs at night. I could live there pretty easily, especially since there are so many Waffle Houses to eat at. I'll have my hasbrowns scattered, smothered, covered please-

Links

  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox
  • Google News
  • Little Man
  • The Hannahrama
  • Thoughts While Falling Over
  • Alan's Wordpress
  • visit daytrotter.com
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from SlowlyMovingTurtle. Make your own badge here.