« Home | All I know is I would throw them all away » | Lego My Freedom of Speech! » | Of all the Thompson gunners, Roland was the best » | Prove to me that you're no fool, walk across my sw... » | Shiny! » | Creative Writing Strikes Again » | Real News Story » | Tell me more, tell me more... » | Down to the river where they caught a wild alligat... » | I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary mac... »

There was a time when you let me know, what's really going on below

So there's a collectors edition of Jeff Buckley's Grace that comes with an extra CD of unreleased tracks, and a DVD full of videos, and a 'Making Of' featurette. And I own this now for only $20. Go, me. I have a lot of his music in bits and pieces on my computer, all illegally downloaded. But now I have something even better.


I got an e-mail from my friend Jonathan the other day...chanes are if you're reading this blog I may well have forwarded you the article. Essentially it was this story with the question, how does a moral person react to this? What's a correct position or opinion on groups that act extra-legally to seek redress of wrongs? I don't know. Still thinking.

Plans for the week: Watch Mirrormask, write more bad poetry for class, go see Into The Woods, attend a poetry reading (likewise for class) and make plans for getting the heck out of California. Plan now...I submit a request to match my end of service with my rotation date, which would get me out of the Navy in July 07...and then request a 6 months early separation to get me out by Feb 07. It's been a fun ride, and I'm glad I did it...but there's more to life than this. Right? Right?


I'll be 25 in a few months. Hmm.

Links

  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox
  • Google News
  • Little Man
  • The Hannahrama
  • Thoughts While Falling Over
  • Alan's Wordpress
  • visit daytrotter.com
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from SlowlyMovingTurtle. Make your own badge here.