« Home | That Decemberists Song About the Whale... » | So Say We All » | Come on it's time for something Biblical... » | Update » | Again I am misusing government resources to bring ... » | Statue outside Capitol Dome » | Vote for Aaron! » | God & lighthouse man, guide this sailor back to land » | The Turtle Moves! » | I Can Make You a Celebrity Overnight »

When the Power Runs Out We'll Just Hum

British Airways tells me that I can get a r/t flight from Boston to London for as little as $400! Hmm...take a couple of weeks, go to Boston which I've never seen and always wanted to...and then fly to London for a week to see what it is that the guys in Boston in 1775 were so pissed off about. Fun fact: England has more surveillance cameras than any other country in the world with 4.2 million cameras. Look Mum, I'm on the telly!


I filed my taxes at work today...H&R Block.com, as I have for 5 years. I'm getting a few hundred back, which I may just sock away for a London trip. I've always wanted to do this...it may actually be within reach.

Maybe that whale will still be there, assuming London bobbies haven't shot it for being a suspected Al-Qaeda operative.

According to face recognition software, I look like Karl Kraus who was a German Jew who repudiated his Judaism and Zionism....and I also look like Stephen Spielburg, who can't over the fact that he's Jewish. Now I know why people keep telling me I look Jewish. But when I took an online religion test, I scored Muslim. It's tough being me...there's a Partition Line from my nose to me navel.


Not really.


Good night!

Links

  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox
  • Google News
  • Little Man
  • The Hannahrama
  • Thoughts While Falling Over
  • Alan's Wordpress
  • visit daytrotter.com
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from SlowlyMovingTurtle. Make your own badge here.