« Home | Again I am misusing government resources to bring ... » | Statue outside Capitol Dome » | Vote for Aaron! » | God & lighthouse man, guide this sailor back to land » | The Turtle Moves! » | I Can Make You a Celebrity Overnight » | I've Been Learning to Drive My Whole Life » | In the Streets of Baltimore » | Balboa Park: Architecture in San Diego » | Road Trip!!! »

Update

CNN is acknowledging the gaffe. They really did mistranslate "nuclear energy" into "nuclear weapons."

D'oh! Iran claims it was deliberate, CNN says it was an accident. Until it gets resolved, you'll have to get your Iran news from other outlets, like BBC or IHT. Not Fox though. I'd rather have no news than Fox News.

Links

  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox
  • Google News
  • Little Man
  • The Hannahrama
  • Thoughts While Falling Over
  • Alan's Wordpress
  • visit daytrotter.com
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from SlowlyMovingTurtle. Make your own badge here.