« Home | I see the fire, I see the end » | Oi! Teacher! Leave those kids alone! » | Misuse of Government Property » | The Banality of Evil » | Po'try » | Trouble » | Big Block of Cheese Day » | There Will Be An Answer - » | Po Lin Monastery and Giant Honking Buddha - Hong Kong » | Behold the Jesus Lion »

Like a diamond in the coal

In less than an hour I will make my way to the pub to pick up my Poinsietta Bowl tickets and carpool with some fellers to Qualcomm to watch Navy's triple-option running offense demolish Colorado State.

I am so sleep deprived it's nutty...in the past 3 nights I've gotten maybe 10 hours combined sleep. This should prove to be an entertaining night...

Loretta Lynn's Van Lear Rose is an amazing CD. By Crom, she's still got it.

I hope you all had a pleasant Winter Solstice last night. I ran down a stag and dedicated his blood to Santa Claus while singing God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. Then I had eggnog,


I need SLEEP.

Links

  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox
  • Google News
  • Little Man
  • The Hannahrama
  • Thoughts While Falling Over
  • Alan's Wordpress
  • visit daytrotter.com
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from SlowlyMovingTurtle. Make your own badge here.