« Home | Creative NonFiction Final (Installment 3, End) » | Creative NonFiction Final (Installment 2) » | 2006 Continued » | 2006: Requiem in Pacet » | Creative NonFiction Final (Installment 1) » | What I Want For Chrismahanukwanzaa » | Spider Sense...Tingling » | Helsinki Complaints Choir » | SF Photos » | A New Post! »

Domo Arigato, Mister Roboto

This is my last day in the US for the few months, so I will see you cats all later. I am being deployed on USS Essex out of Sasebo, Japan for a little while, and since the DoD has made blogging from government computers illegal, I will be unable to update this. Once I get my email address on the ship, I will share it with you all. I'll have Hannah post it here, so if you need to get in touch with me she is the way to go.

I will be doing my part to combat terrorism by purchasing ridiculously cheap clothing direct from the sweatshops of third world Asia, so if you want to support a sailor who is fighting Islamofacists afloat, send him cookies. Don't worry with that yellow ribbon on your SUV stuff. Buy a hybrid car to reduce our dependency on foreign oil, and mail me some Pop-Tarts. Please?(Also, join the Andy Kopp fanclub).

I hope to be back in mid-April, unless we declare war on some other intangible, such as Gravity or Ohm's Law.

Peace!

Links

  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox
  • Google News
  • Little Man
  • The Hannahrama
  • Thoughts While Falling Over
  • Alan's Wordpress
  • visit daytrotter.com
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from SlowlyMovingTurtle. Make your own badge here.