« Home | inside the sound, a deafening din » | Dooce'ed » | Oddest Statement Ever Uttered In A Relationship » | Dixie Chicks Secede » | Independence Day - on the HMS Surprise in the Emba... » | The Better Pictures From Radiohead in San Diego - ... » | Which Stage? What Stage? This Tent! That Tent! » | June/moon/croon » | Nature Boy » | Murder! By Death! »

Gnarls Barkley is Actually Seal + Moby

Like my new look? After having my blog confused for someone else's, I have no other recourse but to put up a new template that's completely unique to me: that is, me and whoever downloaded the HTML from a website.

Hey, Joe Lieberman lost to Ned Lamont. What happened to Joe-mentum? Ah well, it's only Conneticut. And Cynthia McKinney lost her re-election bid in Georgia, which goes to prove that you can't yammer wackjob 9-11 conspiracy theories in Congress, and punch cops on Capitol Hill without feeling the wrath of the Georgia voter. Or maybe she was defeated by racism - that's the story she's going with.

Soon, Hannah will be living in San Diego. Soon, Battlestar Galactica will be back on TV and I can watch it on my illegal free cable. Soon, the NFL will be back on Sundays and I can watch the Saints squander another offseason of trades and practices. Oh, and soon I'll be starting college again for fall semster - I've registered for Writing Creative Nonfiction and Intro to Linguistics.

Soon!

Aaron, your massive fan club eagerly awaits your scribing.
PUH-leeze bring your legions of adoring followers more tales of your crazy adventures!
(and of your be-yootiful and erudite lady friend)!

Post a Comment

Links

  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox
  • Google News
  • Little Man
  • The Hannahrama
  • Thoughts While Falling Over
  • Alan's Wordpress
  • visit daytrotter.com
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from SlowlyMovingTurtle. Make your own badge here.